Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WOLVERINES!!!

Alright. This flame war has to stop. I cant take this overwhelming division in the ranks of brownetown anymore. This is tearing us apart. If I have to step up and qualify the preceding nights events and be the bigger man, I will.

I left an open general invite for hanging out, possibly for the purpose of playing pool with some like minded souls' of my aquantiance. Hours pass with neither a conformation or denouncement of my invite offer. Then, after adjuorning to my bedcamber for some well earned rest after an intense and overwhelming day of saving the goddamn universe from itself, I am assualted and libeled by the might of browntowne. I must say, I am astounded at the out right audacity of a couple of members rudeness when their seinfieldin pop-in tactics failed to illict my wakeing up from deep, restful slumber. The attempt was half assed, I say. There was no pounding on my windows, or loud screaming or thuding rocks. I live on the first floor of an apartment building that could be, and has, been broken into by a group of inept spider monkeys. A couple of phone calls and buzzings does not a "lets go" make.

I, Samson, call for the end of these undeserved and unprovoked acqusations.

VIVA LA BROWNTOWNE

No comments: